Thursday, December 8, 2011

Check Out Keyshia Cole's NEW LOOK


Keyshia Cole is one of the many celebs that aren't afraid to experiment with their hairstyles and hair colors! This new look comes just in time for the release of her new album "Woman to Woman" that we can expect in store in February
"Woman To Woman" will speak directly to the female fans.  

Her Tweets Read: 
“So excited about this album! Although Ron Fair is no longer with Geffen records, N i’m very accustomed 2 him being here. MY NEW TEAM IS GR8,” she tweeted. “I will name them all very soon. New team. New life. New album. My child. My husband. 30’s are the new 20’s LOL. AND SO FORTH AND SO ON.”

She continued.....
“Had to bring the REDHEAD KEYSH bak for this album. Cause I LOVE my ladies. MOTIVATION.”
Expect a single in December and collabs with Trey Songz and producers Boi-1da, Cool & Dre, Toxic, and Ester Dean. 
Plus her new reality show "Family First" is also coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment