Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ashanti Talks Releasing Music Under Her Own Label

We posted Ashanti's new single  featuring  Busta Rhymes entitled ‘The Woman You Love’. She's claiming that this project will actually be released by her new label  Written Entertainment, has partnered with eOne Music to release her upcoming new album next year. After the digital release of ‘The Woman You Love’, Ashanti said in a statement:

“I’m so excited to have my own record label, Written Entertainment. With eOne as my distributor, I feel that their innovative and ambitious approach to the music industry, really gives my label a worldwide presence. They have the top radio people in the business and are hungry to win! The more I learned the business the more I knew this is what I wanted. Ownership is so important. As a business woman this was a great move for me!” Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment