Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rap Files ::: RICK ROSS EXPLAINS ORIGIN OF DR. DRE, JAY-Z COLLABORATION ’3 KINGS’

Rick R0ss has hip-hop heads tuning in when he dropped “3 Kings,” his collaboration with Dr. Dre and Jay-Z on Thursday. Ross explains how he got the West Coast and East Coast icons together on a song.
During an interview with Funkmaster Flex, Rozay said a mutual friend of his and Dre’s put them in touch. 
“I actually spoke with D.O.C. from the West Coast and D.O.C. told me Dre was a huge fan,” he said. “I’ve been a fan of big homie’s and I had been expressing that openly for while.”

 “When it comes to Jay, that’s my family. I respect dawg. I’m a soldier for life.”
Rozay promises that “3 Kings” is only the tip of the iceberg. “That’s just one of many. God Forgives, I Don’t is the biggest and best album of the year,” proclaimed the Bawse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment