Sunday, January 1, 2012

Meet The Soulful Kay Tunes



The soulful singer/songwriter Kaneik Tune a.k.a Kay.Tunes was Born and raised in Richmond, Virginia. Kay.Tunes has been influenced creatively by some of the industries greats, such as: Scott, Mariah Carey, Anita Baker, Phylis, Whitney Houston, and D'Angelo. Innovative and invigorating, this singer, songwriter, and vocal arranger is in demand! She has been commissioned to create songs and composition with such producers as Demario "Rio" Bridges, the founder of SavantSoundz LLC, working with various artists including, Grammy nominated entertainers such as Raphael Saadiq, Ashanti, P. Diddy, and Christina Aguilera.


LISTEN TO "MOVE ON" 



She is destined to make an impact on R&B music."The Soulful Voice" of Kay.Tunes is releasing her first single MOVE ON off her EP "STORY OF EMOTIONS".



1 comment:

  1. I love Kay Tunes I can't wait for her LP to be released . and I wanted to share with you my Exclusive that I did with her:http://www.ksyonline.com/2012/02/my-exclusive-with-rising-icon-kay-tunes.html.

    ReplyDelete