Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'ASIA BRINGS US 'ASHES OF PHOENIX'


              Eccentric, Bold and Girly! What more does a girl want when shopping for accessories to complete an almost perfect outfit?
   Ashes of Phoenix has just what you need this season, especially  if you want to both standout and be unique.
The accessories line is created by the Brooklyn based  designer I'Asia.  The collection pulls from "Pop Culture" and her love for fashion and art. I'Asia prides herself on creating pieces that spark up conversation a.k.a "the conversation piece". "Accessories are so important but tricky it can either bring out your outfit or drown it so i want to make sure that each piece is just enough to wear alone to make any outfit pop," says the I'Asia, The fashion expert herself. 
EXPERIENCE  'ASHES OF PHOENIX' :
Custom Iphone 4 Case

 "Love me knot" Earrings

 "Beautifully dead skull Earrings"

"Wild Love" Earrings




TO PURCHASE & CHECKOUT MORE DESIGNS:

No comments:

Post a Comment